How to Get Samsung-like Edge Display Function on Any Android Phone
This tutorial is about how to get Samsung-like Edge display feature on any Android phone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Get Samsung-like Edge Display Function on Any Android Phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How To Get Samsung-like Edge Display Function On Any Android Phone
The on-board display is a customizable feature including the on-board panel and on-board lighting. You can customize it and have the information or actions you want with a simple swipe and tap. The apps border, located in the border area, displays the five most frequently used apps, which you can access at any time. You can also customize it by adding or removing apps. The side panel works when the device is in standby mode. When the screen is in sleep mode, slide your finger along the edge to see the information you need, including news and weather forecasts.
Face down, the edge light feature illuminates the edge screen when you receive calls or notifications. You can color-code up to five contacts, which appear in their respective colors when contacted, while all other calls or notifications are displayed in a bright, neutral light. One of the features available on modern Samsung phones is the Edge screen in One UI. The edge screen acts as a side panel to help you access the most important items you need, including a shortcut to eight important apps or pairs of apps of your choice, the ability to take screenshots screen, access the clipboard and much more. more to do.
Edge Screen as a function on any Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Edge Screen app using the link. It is a free application with advertising.
- After opening the app for the first time, you will need to give the app the first permission. Just tap “App may appear on top” to allow app overlays.
- Now, tap on the corresponding switch to “Allow display on other apps” to activate the same.
- Now you will be back to the Edge Screen app UI and you can either tap “Next” multiple times to view the app’s features, or directly tap “Skip” to start using it. application.
- Now you can see a little stick on the right edge of your screen. Just swipe left from this device and you can see some of the most popular apps that you can open with just one click.
- You can slide your finger from left to right across the panel to reveal more options available with the Edge screen.
- You can also tap the settings cog to change some useful settings, or turn specific panels on and off.
The following edge screen app is flawed and full of ads. However, you can still use it if you are looking for an alternative to the Edge screen on your Android phone. You can get rid of the ads with in-app purchases and if you plan to use this app for a long time then remove the ads. If you just want to see the apps on the edge, you can also make Meteor Swipe available for Android.
Final Words: How to Get Samsung-like Edge Display Function on Any Android Phone
hope you will understand this item How to Get Samsung-like Edge Display Function on Any Android Phone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.