Second Annual Boos & Brews at Newport on the Levee on October 30
|It’s time to scare. All are invited to Boos and Brews on October 30 at Newport on the Levee|
Does this story give you any value? Please consider a small donation to help fund our content. We rely solely on the support of our advertising partners, providing our content for free. Any amount helps. Click here to donate!
If you dare, grab your boo team, don your smartest costume, and head to the riverside for Newport at the second annual Levee. Boos and infusions. On Saturday, October 30, ghouls and goblins are invited to stop by this experiential mixed-use destination to enjoy music, dancing, a costume contest, and spooky delicacies for shopping and dining.
From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Bridgeview Box Park turns into a spooky and fun night of dance as DJ Anthony of award-winning band The Music Concierge spins crowd favorites and traveling waders provide the ultimate photo op. A costume contest will also be held for guests between 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., with winners announced at 9:15 p.m. Prizes for the best looks include an overnight stay at the Aloft hotel adjacent to the property, treats on place retailers and restaurants, two tickets to the USS Nightmare and more.
Lots of treats, no stuff
Throughout the day, visitors to the Levee can take advantage of spellbinding offers from participating retailers and restaurants, including:
- Annabelle Arthur – Enter to win a $ 25 gift card with purchase
- Artefact – 10% off purchases of $ 50 or more
- Beeline + The Buzz – $ 5 drink special
- Celestial Perfume – 10% off purchases of $ 25 or more
- Colonel De Spices – Take-out spice blend sachets (two for $ 20)
- CrepeGuys – Buy two pancakes, get a free drink
- J. Salindino – 10% discount on purchases
- Leaf & Limb – free succulents for costumed guests
- Little Spoon Bakery and Café – Top all drinks with Halloween Lime Whipped Cream and offer a special Matcha Latte
- Sweet Dreams – Serves Special Edition Pumpkin Cheesecake and Caramel Apple Pie Fudge
- Wooden barrel – $ 10 Children of the Corn and Glowing Ghost cocktails
For more information, visit the Boos and Brews website.
And that’s not all, ghouls and goblins
Events at Beeline and Little Spoon Bakery and Cafe are also scheduled at Levee on October 30:
Feast of Heaven and Hell in Beeline 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. – The Levee’s newest restaurant has a Halloween party for all sinners and saints with $ 5 from White Claws and $ 5 from Tito drinks all night long, plus a live DJ from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Interested partygoers can RSVP on the Heaven and Hell Party form on the Beeline website.
Howl-o-ween at Little Spoon Bakery and Café 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Dog lovers are invited to bring their costumed little pumpkins to the levee for a sleight of hand. Upon arrival, furry friends can check in at Little Spoon to receive a Halloween bag before exploring the facility to collect dog treats and toys.
To stay up to date on the latest events, follow Newport on the Levee on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or visit the website at newportontheevee.com. Newport on the Levee is located at 1 Levee Way in Newport.